Our Client is looking for an experience storeman to join their ever-evolving brand. This role will involve controlling stock levels and stocking shelves, data entry, loading of vans and customer service. While it is not essential having a forklift, licence would be advantageous in this role.
What's in it for you:
* Full-time, consistent hours
* Monday to Friday work
* Be part of the growth and success of this company
* Rotation of tasks, from inwards/outward tool receipting, repairs.
* Based in Petone
To be successful in your application you will need;
* Demonstrable experience in a previous Stores person
* Strong computer and communication skills.
* Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 25kgs
* Strong work ethic including reliability and proactive thinking
* OSH or F endorsed Forklift - preferable
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in a progressive Kiwi company, then apply on line with an up to date CV.
For any further questions call Megan at Adecco on 04 4990344