Good news! The chance for an experienced Stores person to work for a leading civil company has just opened up, if this sounds like then look no further.
What's in it for you:
- Full-time, consistent hours
- 3 months assignment, possible extension
- Be part of the growth and success of this company
- Rotation of tasks, from inwards/outward tool receipting, repairs.
- Based in Porirua
To be successful in your application you will need;
- Demonstrable experience in a previous Stores person
- Team leader experience
- Strong computer skills and app usage.
- Be physically fit and capable of lifting up to 25kgs regularly
- Strong work ethic including reliability and proactive thinking
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you have a good work ethic and have the motivation to progress your career in a progressive Kiwi company, then apply on line with an up to date CV. For any further questions call Linda at Adecco on 04 4990344