Our Client is a large and successful business specialising in the automotive industry. They service vehicles and distribute vehicle parts, and currently have 17 branches all over the country.
We are seeking an individual to work in their Palmerston North distribution centre. The role will include the following:
- You will be responsible for preparing orders for dispatch to customers all over NZ. This will include printing order sheets, collecting each product ordered, and then safely packing them into boxes ready for distribution.
- You will be responsible for helping unload container deliveries from your suppliers, and neatly organising the goods in the warehouse.
- If you have a forklift licence, or end up obtaining one from working here, you will also be responsible for general forklift duties.
This role is Monday - Friday, and the hours are 7am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is $18.90 per hour.
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in a warehouse environment in any capacity is preferred, but not essential.
- Someone open to a long-term career in warehousing is ideal.
- Opportunities for diversification where you can learn pick/packing, dispatch, and even obtain a forklift licence.
- A fantastic team culture where everyone is valued.
- A long-term opportunity.
Click APPLY NOW if this role sounds interesting and we will be in contact after 18/Jan/21 to discuss your application.