This is a contract role with an enterprise sized, international company in Auckland CBD for a 6 month contract.
About the role:
- Good hands on experience in SBC/Call centre UI customization.
- Hands on experience in REST JSON implementations.
- Must be hands-on in unit execution and knowledge of testing Rest based services using SOAP UI/Postman and API Testers for core sterling APIs.
- Good understanding of xml and JSON
- Hands on Database queries like db2/Cassandra or Oracle
- Minimum 5 years of Order Management implementation experience and s trong hands on experience in code and DOM configurations.\
- Ability to Lead and mentor other Dev team members
- Ability to communicate effectively with client stakeholders
- Must be able to learn quickly and work well independently in a mission critical project under short project timelines
- Strong functional knowledge of Financial Services industry.
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 101650
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.