Our client is seeking a SRRS Report Writer for a contract role through to February 2020!
The core purpose of this position is to provide support in developing / rewriting SSRS reports to align with changes generating from multi-contract changes at the HR side. As well as to manage and ensure that the security frameworks that would be put in place to meet the role level authorizations for the report users.
This role also cross-skills with Cognos report writers and is based on report writing skills in SSRS and ensuring it meets the business requirements.
Key accountabilities include:
- Document and communicate progress, problems and related issues
- Ability to read, write, execute and evaluate SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Knowledge of relational database structures, theories, principles and practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisation skills with an attention to detail
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders and seek out required information
- To build, modify and maintain moderate to complex SQL reports
- Design reports to adhere to role level security requirements
- Work closely with business users to understand their needs and design technical solutions in ways which are sustainable for long period of time
- Maintain proper documentation for trackability
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 101904