Our client is a long established, well respected, privately owned manufacturing and distribution company based in Palmerston North. They are currently looking for a Spare Parts Sales Assistant for their busy Distribution Centre.
The main objective of the role is to process outdoor power equipment spare parts orders in a timely and efficient manner. Great role and hours with no weekend work. Hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure reordering can be completed in a timely manner
- Complete counter enquires and sales in an accurate and professional manner
- Process customer orders received by email, telephone or fax
- Customer service assistance at reception including eftpos transactions
- Provide dealers with up to date information on spare parts
- Create new spare parts codes
- Unpack and store spare parts
- Despatch orders
To be successful you will have the following:
- Strong mechanical aptitude or an interest in mechanics
- Data entry skills
- Exceptional customer service skills with a pleasant phone manner
- Ability to follow instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
To succeed in this role you will have a high work ethic, positive attitude and be computer savvy. Your ability to use your initiative, high motivation and your desire to learn will see you excel in this role.
Don't wait, apply on-line now with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.