- Space utilisation management position
- Planning and asset management activities
- Join this large organisation who is a major employer in Wellington
We are looking for professionals who can assume a managerial position to plan, strategise and establish ways and means to increase the effectiveness of optimally using space in this portfolio.
You will be required to:
- Provide advice and support as well as development and implementation of communication action plans
- Convert complex information into understandable workable data for sound business decisions
- Lead the property related projects and undertake to conduct comprehensive feasibility studies and determine service requests
Technical skills and attributes needed for this position:
- Sound knowledge in the business and management principles for space management and utilisation
- Extensive knowledge of local and national acts, codes and regulations which will implicate occupancy planning
- Proven efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with ModuleCAD integrator, updating AutoCAD drawings, Publish, Sync Move Module CAD
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 98633.
Tom King is currently on leave and back in the office on Monday 29 April and will respond to all applications at that stage.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz