About the organisation:
Based in exceptional offices in the Lower Hutt, in this welcoming workplace you will be responsible for contributing and supporting the strategic goals of the organisation. They offer a busy, fun and sociable environment, a great management team and attractive employment perks.
About the role:
As a highly skilled Solution Architect, operating within the organisations EPMO, your focus will be on projects within the overall project portfolio. As a strong communicator you will help to translate the high-level needs of the Product Owners into Solution Design documents. Working closely with all teams to ensure that projects are designed and scoped in line with stakeholder and enterprise requirements. As a thought leader, you’ll enjoy participating in Architectural workshops as required.
What they want to see in your CV:
- Delivery of high level & detailed design documents
- Ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements of the applications
- Clarify the stakeholder’s vision for the product to be built and create a solution delivering the vision
- Identify risks to system delivery and design components to minimise and alleviate that risk
- Articulate how the solution communicates securely to other components of the system
- Experience with Architecture modelling tools and framework
- Experience architecting and delivery of cloud-based offerings
- Previous experience in application development is highly desirable.
What is on offer:
- Based in Lower Hutt, free onsite parking
- Fantastic organisation and collaborative team environment
- 5 weeks annual leave + other employment perks
This is truly a great place to work, and we hear only good things about the organisation as an employer.
Please send your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below, or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113 for more information, quoting Ref: 97197.