Our client is seeking a superstar Solution Architect who is available to interview next week, to start your new job in 2019!
This is an inital 6 month contract, with likelyhood to extend. You will be responsible for providing advice on technical aspects of system development and integration, including development of best practice, requests for changes, deviations from specifications etc. You'll be ensuring that relevant technical strategies policies, standards, agreed designs etc are applied.
You'll also be responsible for:
- Application code reviews or code quality checks
- Delivering solutions that meet the strategic and architectual direction / business requirements
- Contribute to the development, review and execution of Architecture design artefacts; Solution architecture documents, non-functional requirements, technical specifications etc
- Contributing to the solution architecture governanace process
They require someone with strong experience in the following areas:
- Good practical knowledge / broad range of experience in technologies and tools including: C# development, SQL server, MVC, MS Azure components
- Designing solutions for complex business and technical environments at the Senior level
- Design of solutions using enterprise patterns, system patterns, development patterns and current enterprise technologies
- Conducting and direct research into ICT issues and products
If this sounds like you, and for more information - click 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle on 04 494 7120 quoting job# 96229