Software Product Engineer | 11 month contract | CBD
About the role:
The Software Product Engineer will be responsible for a critical platform or suite of applications that support key business and customer services. You will be building products and services for customers’ needs that will delights them! Strong experience in defining and prioritising the service backlog based on customer and business value is vital.
You will be an active squad member, bringing your expertise to the squad and reporting into the Chapter Lead.
Skills & Experience required:
- Software Product Engineer
- Software Product and or platform expertise
- Solid product ownership experience in a complex environment
- Able to distil business and customer outcomes into features and functions to be built in the application/platform
- Able to identify the minimum viable product (MVP) to deliver to highest business value capabilities first
- Excellent communication skills essential
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information