Our client is seeking a SOE Build Engineer for a 2-3 month contract opportunity.
This opportunity is for a Desktop Expert with end-to-end experience of SOE solutions - rollout and support.
You'll be adept in implementing large scale desktop systems in a well-maintained enteprise enviornment, where you've worked to identify trends and abnormalities in the kinds of everyday BAU support requests.
If you have some design experience relevant to SOE solutions - even better!
You'll assume ownership of issues for a single customer and have previous experience doing so.
To be successful in this role, you'll need the following:
- 5+ years' experience in Desktop ot Systems Engineering, preferably in a vendor environment or at enterprise level
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools i.e. SCCM
- Experience facilitating / leading large and enerprise scale software deployments
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Strong scrpting abilities i.e. PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL)
- Experienced with MDT from a design, deployment, management persepective
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
If this sounds like you, 'Apply' now for more information! Or call Chantelle on 4947120 quoting job# 95782