- 6 month Contract
- Immediate start
- North Shore Location
An exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that is going through a change and re-launch.
Reporting directly to the head of Corporate Affairs and External Communications. This role will see you take the lead on a number of key initiatives; including the development of social media channels; supporting activity for media liaison and PR campaigns. You will be involved in presentation preparation and reporting. Research and working with others to create content and draft communications. There is a lot happening.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A strong understanding of Social Media strategy and implementation.
- Previous experience working in or with media as a journalist or public relations practitioner
- Strong English written skills
- 5+ years in communications or a similar field
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Possible experience within professional or financial services
Keen to be part of this innovative change? If you have a professional approach; have success liaising with key stakeholders and media sources. You have a flair and ability to write and present then this could be an opportunity for you.
If you want to know more and you are eligible to work in New Zealand as a permanent resident or citizen, then for a confidential chat please contact Carren Walker-Raos, Manager - Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing & Digital on 021 761636 at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below. Job Number: 99730