Are you looking for hands on, physical work?
We are currently recruiting for reliable and hardworking skilled labourers - you will be assisting in the construction of marquee framework.
This is temporary work over a busy season - until Mid April, weekend work may be required.
Some of the attributes we are looking for include but are not limited to;
- Good listening ability and can follow instructions
- Hold a driver's licence (Full Class 1 as you may be required to drive a van)
- Reliable transport
- A can do attitude and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable to different working environments
- Have good prior working references
- Able to pass a drug test
- Builders skills are an advantage but not necessary
If you consider the above attributes fit with you then we would like to talk further about employment opportunities. Apply on line, or come in and see Megan at the OneStaff offices:
Level 1, 178 Gill Street, Strandon, and New Plymouth.
Please bring with you 2 forms of ID, being a combo of Drivers licence, & Birth Certificate or your Passport and Drivers licence.
OneStaff is one of NZ's largest networks of privately owned Recruitment Agencies. We are 100% NZ owned and operated, and consist of the former individual branches of Coverstaff International (across Invercargill, Queenstown, Christchurch, Nelson, Wellington, Palmerston North) and Onsite Recruitment (in North Shore Auckland, South Auckland, New Plymouth, and Hawkes Bay). We also have branches in Hamilton & Tauranga.