Seeking physically fit candidates for labouring positions across the Manawatu and Horowhenua region. Willingness to learn and work hard is a must!
As a successful candidate, you will have the following attributes;
- Be reliable and punctual
- Physically fit and not afraid of hard work
- Flexible at short notice to cover sickness, annual leave
- Must have a minimum Restricted Licence and reliable transport
- Be an enthusiastic and positive worker
- Enjoy working in a team environment or independently
- Experience with handheld tools ie. nail gun
- Current Forklift licence and OSH is an advantage
- ConstructSafe or SiteSafe is a bonus
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and must pass our recruitment registration process, including a background security check and two completed work references.
There is opportunity for personal growth and ongoing long-term employment for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, apply ONLINE now with your updated CV, and one of the PN Temporary Team members will be in contact.