We are currently seeking a Site maintenance worker with a class 2 driver's license to be a part of the emergency response crew based in Pukekohe. This will include varying tasks of general first response call outs for roading incidents and general help needed within the roading network around Auckland.
The role requires a candidate who can confidently operate a class 2 manual truck with a small broom on the front.
The successful candidate will be able to adapt quickly to the role and be able to think on their feet. Great local knowledge of the roading network around Auckland and communication skills will be highly regarded.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for;
- Operating your vehicle in a safe, professional manner
- Portraying the company in a professional, polite, friendly way
- Ensuring H&S is front of mind on all jobs
- Completing all necessary documentation
- Not shying away from manual tasks that will be required
To be successful for this role you will need:
- Class two license and proven work experience.
- To pass a pre-employment drug screen, as we have Zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol policy
- To complete a MOJ (criminal history check)
- Provide two valid references
The role offers at least 40 hours a week Monday to Friday day shift and is an ongoing role.
If you are interested in finding out more, please call Kellie on 095253583 & to apply please click 'Apply' and send through your details.
Kellie McNie - Consultant