Service Desk Analyst | ASAP until December – likely extension | Penrose
About the role:
The experienced Level 1 & 2 Service Desk Analyst will provide first line support and excellent customer service to users contacting the ICT Service Desk by phone and email. You will have ideally previously worked for a Managed Service Provider.
Key tasks include:
- Provide first line support and excellent customer service to users contacting the ICT Service Desk.
- Receive and accurately capture requests for Support or Services. Analyse all requests and, where possible, resolve at first point of contact
- Recognise when to escalate a request, and ensure that all troubleshooting information is included with the request details
- Monitor and follow up on referred and resolved calls to ensure the problem is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Develop knowledge articles and encourage the use of the Knowledge base
- Ensure that potential major incidents are discussed and communicated to Team Leader and Seniors with accurate information, and in a timely manner.
- 2+ years in a Service Desk / Help Desk roles
- Have worked for a MSP
- Be familiar with ticketing systems
- Wintel environment
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Have outstanding communication skills
Please email us today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Please apply now, ideally submitting your CV in a work document.
All applications will be reviewed, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.