Service Delivery Manager
About the role
Our client is a wireless internet provider offering internet services throughout the Eastern Bay of Plenty (Whakatane to Gisborne).
This is a busy and varied role so you will need to be well organised, able to juggle multiple responsibilities and a sense of entrepreneurship, is a must here.
Skills required for this role
- A demonstrated background in the area of service management/service delivery
- A strong background in Telco Networks in particular wireless and internet solutions
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on contracts via SLA's
- A good general understanding of how enterprise scale ICT infrastructure systems function and fit together
- Managing project from tender to implementation and handover
- A background in vendor engagement and relationship management
- Negotiating with commercial and residential customers
- Working with Local Councils
- Strong interpersonal skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Green on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.