Our client is a leading and nationally recognised organisation and is now looking for an Experienced Service Coordinator to join their fast paced and high performing team. On a daily basis, you will be required to think on your feet as well as ensuring you are providing streamlines, quality and efficient service.
What your duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, schedule and allocate customer work to nationwide service technicians
- Ensure service schedules are completed on time
- Work closely and communicate with National Operations Manager, Customers and Service Technicians
- Reporting, invoicing and administration
- Receive incoming calls for service and sales.
- Review and maintain labor records for Service Technicians.
- Place orders for parts required to complete service orders, and work to expedite the delivery of these orders, as needed.
What the right candidate must possess:
- Service and planning background essential
- Confident and clear communicator on the phone
- Experience in a servicing industry ideal
- Exceptional eye for accuracy
- Passionate about providing efficient, professional and excellent customer service
- Ability to build and maintain rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Adaptable and resilient
- Experience with MAM and BPCS preferred
- Available to start immediately
This role may have the potential to become a permanent role, hence only candidates with indefinite eligibility to work in New Zealand will be considered. Please apply now with your CV in a word doc following the prompts below. For any queries, please call Reva Dalal on 021937783.
Ref AK 95627