Our client is looking for a Service Assurance Manager, for a 6 month contract to start in early April!
This would suit someone with around 3-5 years exp in an organisational change environment.
Their ideal candidate will need to have excellent comms, understand and have an overview of service activity, manage Forward Schedule of change and identify dependencies, and manage risk and issues.
Key skills sought:
- Maintain an overview of service activity across this organisation and vendors, by managing it under the forward schedule of change to identify dependencies for planning purposes
- Track progress of service deliverables against base-lined schedules and ensure risks/issues are pro-actively identified and managed
- Managing vendor communication for upcoming changes and impacts
- Co-ordinating changes between vendors (requires some evening work)
- Assessing Business service impact and determining the correct level of PIV
- Maintain and manage a list of expiring certificates
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98135