I am urgently seeking a Senior Test Analyst for a contract to the end of August, starting ASAP with a Public sector client. This role will focus on the client's FMIS (Financial) transformation project and will require someone with extensive experience in test analysis, test execution and defect management.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Test Plans and have a high level understanding of all projects test outcomes.
- Leading technical and UAT / OAT testing, including achievement of milestones and preparation deliverables, particularly UAT.
- Providing quality control and improvement of processes and outputs as appropriate for the project context.
- Undertaking operational and technical aspects of processing information, data evaluation and analysis.
- Efficiently delivering testing assets, including test scripts to project timeframes.
- Ensuring agreed outputs are produced on and to the required standard.
- Executing testing for E2E / Integration testing and other testing or retesting.
- Knowledge of Oracle is desireable but not essential.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98549.