- 5+ Years of Experience
- Technical and Automation Capability
- Base + Benefits
- Networking domain
- Hamilton location
About the Role:
Thinking about making the move down to Hamilton? You will be responsible for designing, running, extending and maintaining an automated performance test lab, working on performance and automation testing in addition to specific domain work in networking technologies.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- 5+ years of relevant industry testing experience
- A strong background in automation and performance, ideally from a start in development
- Ability to work with a team orientation or autonomously as appropriate
- Understanding of Networking and ideally experience with analysers and other related tools
- Experience maintaining and deploying automation frameworks
- Previous experience with test management tools
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right contract for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion. Ref# 95652
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.