Our client is looking for a 3 month contractor for a System Engineer with Level 3 experience for their office in Penrose.
Prime Functions :
- Undertake a variety of Operation Support related activities for the clients Customers.
- To ensure that assigned service tickets are kept up-to-date with accurate, well written commentary regarding actions taken, scheduled activities and call resolution detail. Additionally, that tickets are tracked though to resolution in accordance with contracted service levels.
- Ensure that the client’s Engineering services are meeting the needs of both the client and its customers, and that both are satisfied with that service.
- To represent the clients products and services and at every opportunity, retain existing customers and increase revenues.
- Take responsibility for Incident Management and Service Request fulfilment for allocated activities.
- Ensure allocated service/incident calls are managed and tracked through to resolution in accordance with the clients SLAs.
- Monitor allocated tickets progress against related SLA and ensure these are being met.
- Ensure all escalation processes and procedures are adhered to according to relevant client customer SLAs.
- Provide excellent customer service. Maintain a highly professional, helpful attitude when dealing with all customers, whether they are internal or external.
- Keep the Operations Manager informed of potential problems.
- Notify the Operations Manager at the earliest appropriate time in the event escalation is required.
- Ensure all allocated activities are performed as per current Operations processes and procedures.
- Keep customers and Client Operations management informed where there are resolution delays due to third party supply or resource issues.
- Fully account for all workable hours each day and that completed timesheets are submitted weekly.
- Provide mentoring and support to Service Desk technicians, as and when requested.
- Assist other company Engineers and Technical staff as requested.
- Extensive experience with PC (workstation, tablet, notebook) imaging, builds & customisation
- 5+ year’s operating within an IT support environment
- Proven knowledge and experience supporting current versions of Windows Server
- Proven knowledge and experience supporting Windows 10 & Windows 7
- Sound knowledge of, and experience supporting Office365 applications
- Working knowledge of backup technologies (Veritas / Veeam / Arcserve)
- Good knowledge of Windows Services like DNS, AD, DHCP, DFS/BranchCache and Group Policies
- Sound working knowledge of, and experience working with Storage technology
- Sound knowledge of and experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure & M365 technology
- Experience and knowledge of mobile device configuration and build
- Experience in VMware & Hyper-V
- Basic networking knowledge and experience
- Microsoft certifications, specifically Windows 10, Office 365 and Server 201x
- Certification in Virtual Server Environments (VMWare/ Hyper-V).
- A minimum of entry level service management (ITSM/ITIL) or IT technical support formal qualification.
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100249
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.