Our client is an international civil and infrastructure company with a local focus on projects within the beautiful and sunny Bay of Plenty region. The area has experienced substantial growth and with that comes new civil and construction ventures.
With this progress, an exciting new role for a Senior Project Manager with 3-5 years relevant civil industry experience has become available. This role is based in Tauranga.
The civil project environment is challenging and rewarding. This is a great opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment.
This exciting opportunity will have you overseeing and supporting a number of project teams as they work through various developments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Construction Manager
- Planning and programming - including full involvement in the tendering process
- Financial and budget reporting
- Health and safety leadership - leading by example
- Champion the key values of the company
- Ensuring stakeholder relationships are enhanced
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Civil Engineering or related field
- Enthusiastic and proactive person with the ability to work in a varied team environment
- Proven knowledge in the development of project management processes
- Demonstrated success in managing contractors and staff
- Successful track record of working with partners and stakeholders to develop best solutions on time and within budgets
- Desire to mentor and assist in the development of Project Managers and Engineers in the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills
What is on offer?
Apart from the desirable draw card of living in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, our client is proactive ensuring they offer the right incentives for the right people to join their close knit team.
- Great team culture - encouragement and support are key features
- Flexible work hours
- Work hard have fun
A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
Our client's focus is training and development for their people, so this gives you an excellent opportunity to enhance your professional development and advance your career.
To apply ,please send your CV with a covering letter or contact Janeen 021916907 today for a confidential chat regarding the role.