Our client is currently initiating a multi-year programme of work and are seeking an experienced Senior Project Co-ordinator to work across five workstreams, of which three deliver an ICT solution. Therefore our client is seeking a highly motivated individual who can hit the ground running!
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Provide efficient and effective administration, planning, coordination and support to multiple projects/workstreams within this IT/Strategy programme.
- Be available for an immediate start until June 2019 (or from 2 weeks' notice at max) with the intent to extend.
Key accountabilities will include assiting multiple PM's with:
- Project planning, scheduling and resource control.
- The management of risks, issues, changes and contract controls.
- Implementing, managing and controlling project standards.
- Completion of project deliverables and planning documentation.
- Tracking project performance against plans.
- Preparing status and progress reports
- Financial management activities
- Prepare and distribute papers and agendas for working groups, governance boards and project meetings
- Schedule and attend project meetings and take minutes, as required
- Ensure consistency across project filing structures
We have more information on hand, so if this sounds like you, hit 'apply' now! or call Chantelle on 04 494 7120 quoting job 97328