As the Senior Programme Coordinator, you will oversee a programme of work to deliver a complex contestable investment process for funding New Zealand’s science research. Working alongside the Fund Lead to provide planning and coordination of work streams to ensure the smooth running of the overall investment process. The role also contributes to the leadership of best practice in investment process coordination and continuous business improvement for the branch.
I’m looking for a solid Programme Coordinator who is used to keeping projects on track with multiple workstreams. However, the investments area doesn’t run projects in a formal project management fashion, so I need someone to bring some Project Management disciplines to this space.
- Proven experience in planning and coordinating complex funding processes
- Strong project and programme management disciplines
- An ability to work in a fluid environment and be adaptable to change
- An ability to take a strategic view of best practice process management
- Provide leadership on project management best practice
- Experience using Microsoft Project.
What you need to do now:
If you have the relevant skills and experience as above, we’d like to hear from you as soon as possible; so click APPLY NOW or call Karl Millington on 04 471 5863, quoting Job ref: 98344
We review and progress suitable applications as we receive them, all applications will gain a response within 48 hours.