- 6-month contracts with likely extensions
- Highly rated procurement team in NZ Government
- Work on fast-paced projects with positive outcomes for Kiwis
We are currently looking for Senior Procurement Specialists to join a government organisation on a contract basis. The organisation has signoff on projects involving construction, infrastructure, and commercial services and are keen to meet with contractors or fixed-term candidates who are available immediately and have knowledge and experience of procurement in these areas.
You will have:
- End-to-end procurement experience in New Zealand
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of procurement in construction or infrastructure is advantageous
- Relationship management skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 99542.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz