Our client is a key player in the Health Sector and they are seeking to employ an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist to join their Auckland based procurement team.
To be considered for this position, you will ideally have proven experience in Category Management, and have developed strategic sourcing plans for individual categories and sub categories under your remit. You will also be able to perform the required analysis to support and report against this strategy.
- Develop & execute procurement strategy plans aligned to allocated categories & sub categories
- Carry out analysis to support strategic procurement plans & initiatives
- Develop & manage existing & new internal & external stakeholder relationships
- Negotiate & manage supplier contracts
- Manage supplier contract performance and compliance
- Manage the transition of incoming & outgoing commercial arrangements
- Develop a thorough market understanding relevant to allocated Categories
- Demonstrate leadership & teamwork across the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Finance, Procurement or Supply Chain
- Experience in the Health Sector (preferred)
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience managing supplier relationships and contract management
- Strong financial literacy
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role apply here or call Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 95888