- Project Manager
- 6 month contract
- Information Security
About the role:
The Project Manager will have proven track record of success in delivering large, complex and multiple information application system projects in an enterprise environment. Previous experience and a strong knowledge of information security principles and standards such HISF, NZISM, HIPPA, NIST 800-53 are essential as is the recent experience of leading security projects.
Skills and attributes required:
- Information Security Project delivery
- Experience of security principles and standards such HISF, NZISM, HIPPA and NIST 800-53
- Health sector experience preferred
- Experience working in transformation projects/programmes
- Collaborative working style
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Candidates with the legal right to work in New Zealand are invited to apply.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.