- Senior Web Developer
- Auckland CBD Location
- Modern Technology Stack
About the Role:
This global organisation is using the latest and greatest in technology and is growing rapidly due to their success. Due to growth, they are seeking a Senior Java Developer to coach and mentor more junior developers in best practise, while also staying hands on the tools. You will be a critical member in the team, providing technical leadership and being on of the Software Development Manager's right hand men/women. Due to the rapid growth of this organisation, you will also have strong career progression opportunities within the business.
You will design, develop, code, test, build, deloy, debug and document new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Design and build capability for RESTful API
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features in an Agile way
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit test for robustness
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You will require the following skills:
- 5+ years' relevant software development experience
- Strong experience with Java 8, Spring Boot, Hybernate, RESTful APIs, Maven and SQL (these are critical)
- Some experience with Oracle, Git, CICD, Jenkins and unit testing
- Strong Agile experience
- Some Linux experience
- Be a team player, willign to help others out when required
- Have some degree of flexibility of hours as some clients are in different time zones
Candidates entitled to work in NZ are invited to apply. Please apply now or call Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.