Our client is a highly regarded geotechnical and environmental firm with offices located in major New Zealand and multiple international cities. They are currently looking for two strong Senior Geotechnical Engineers to assist with leading and mentoring their young, but highly motivated team of Intermidiate and Graduate Engineers.
- Design and management of ground investigations
- Manage and see through assigned projects
- Data analysis, modelling and interpretative report writing
- Train Junior Engineers, lead by example
- Build strong relationships with existing and future clients
Key Selection Criteria:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil-Geotechnical or Engineering Geology
- 15+ years of experience
- CPEng or working towards it
- Experience in Geotechnical design including earthworks, foundations, settlement calculations, retaining systems and liquedation analysis
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work Permit
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role the Apply here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 93831