- Large complexed government organisation
- Senior strategic finance role
- ASAP start
The Senior Finance Business Partner will lead and promote financial and non-financial performance within their respective business area and provide information, metrics and insight, together with education and understanding, to facilitate improved decision making within the business. The role is also the key relationship and coordination point between the business and the overall Finance unit.
- Significant experience in leading large teams and strong people management skills
- Strong experience in driving outcomes and managing diverse stakeholder interests
- Strong strategic financial management experience within a large, complex and diverse organisation
- Strong analytical, strategic and planning skills as well as being commercially savvy
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate and contribute at senior leadership team level
- Experience in leading successful change initiatives
- Business or management graduate with considerable experience in senior management roles (Private or Public Sector)
- CAANZ Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 96328
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz