- Brand new offices in Wellington CBD
- Manage contracts for a diverse government property portfolio
- Thrive in an environment that values innovation and your ideas
We are currently sourcing a senior facilities contract manager to be part of a key government agency’s property team. Their portfolio is technical and diverse in its locations and uses, so this role will challenge the incumbent in its variety and value. Take the opportunity to deliver change across a vital portfolio for New Zealand and apply today.
You will have:
- Significant experience within facilities management
- Strong contract management/negotiation skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of the procurement lifecycle
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 100265.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz