Our client is seeking a Senior / Enterprise Business Analyst to start from early-July for a 1 year contract!
They require a Senior BA who could look across the organisation rather than just one project, with ideally an information management or digital background. You will also have Agile experience and an ability to deal with ambiguity, with great strategic planning skills.
You will have experience in:
- Working in complex projects and across programme/portfolios of interrelated work
- Using incremental and iterative project delivery approaches
- Working in organisations that must conform to specific requirements for privacy, security and compliance
- Working with, and delivering ‘Xaas’ solutions with the focus on people and process
- Extensive experience adapting and applying business analysis methodologies and approaches to be fit for the purposes of the project
- Good experience with change projects driven by user centred design
- Good experience in projects delivering information related capability (people, process and technology as the enabler)
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting Job # 99297
You must have been in NZ for the last 5 consecutive years.