- Auckland-based Permanent Full-time role
- Work with leading-edge Technology
- Internal Growth & Advancement
This position will see you working collaboratively with different departments in an organisation that accepts that the traditional DBA role is rapidly changing and shifting towards cloud, big data, automation, docker, containerization and more. Your role will be roughly 40% operations, 30% internal project and 30% external projects across different business units. The team are currently creating their own POC on data lake and working with Java, Json, etc.
About the role:
- Communicate with different business units to come up with solutions
- Address data-related technical issues and support infrastructure needs
- Work with and build automation tools for both configuration and testing
- Assist in both internal and Cloud based databases
- Put latency, throughput, scale and clustering into practice with SQL
- Share your knowledge and mentor others
- Strong Senior SQL DBA experience and in-depth MySQL and Postgres knowledge
- Strong Cloud (AWS and Azure) experience is a must
- Senior level experience working in very complex database environments
- Used some or all of the following: Cassandra, MongoDB, REST, Shell scripting, Python, Linux
- DevOps experience
About the company:
- Amazing culture of positivity, fun and passion
- High-performing organization that uses the newest and greatest technology & systems with ambitious plans for the future
- CBD location, however, the ability to work at local branches is negotiable
- Flexible hours. Great work/life balance
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Mignon Olivier Green on 027 582 1129 for more info. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 98465
The legal right to work in NZ is essential.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up work opportunity in New Zealand.