Beyond Recruitment in Wellington are currently working with this large and complex Government agency to establish an Enterprise Analytics team, technologies, systems, and processes.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to gain some amazing experience and be part of the ongoing growth and development of this team and organisation.
As the Senior Analyst, you will help drive the development of the Enterprise Analytics system with the aim of improving the organisations strategic and operation decision making.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide technical subject matter expertise in the delivery of solutions to ensure the organisation has the necessary information to make the right decisions
- Develop and manage enterprise level standards, processes, and procedures for good practice, and provide oversight of their application and delivery
- Lead delivery of data management and analytics initiatives that contribute to the organisation’s overall information management capability
Technically, we are looking for;
- Strong understanding of data management and analytics, principles, and practices
- Extensive knowledge of and exposure to various analytics tools and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and explain data management and analytical concepts to non-technical colleagues
- Proven commitment to being part of a team-orientated organisation
In addition to your experience and technical abilities, your attitude and team fit is of utmost importance. We are looking for candidates who will put their team first, who are collaborative, adaptable, and loves sharing their knowledge and growing others.
If your attitude, technical skills, and experience align with the requirements of this role then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert or reach out to me – email@example.com
Job Ref: 101724