Our client is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for a contract opportunity starting in March 2019.
As the successful candidate, you'll have:
- A tertiary degree in a relevant field or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
- SAS, strong spreadsheet and other statistical software and programming skills
- Understanding of policy development, analysis and evaluation
- Understanding of public sector systems and processes, including accountability requirements
You'll also have the following experience:
- Very skilled at working data – preparing data, analysing data, building forecasts and models and presenting high quality work
- Working with a range of customers and stakeholders, meeting expectations and providing high quality products
- Working with people and teams within and across organisations
- Providing written reports and presentations to a high standard
If that sounds like you and you'd like some more information, 'apply now' to be added to our shortlist for consideration! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120.
Job Ref: 96845