Our client is a Financial Institution firm in Auckland CBD. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. This role is for someone who is an extravert and is confident to talk with stakeholders, previous experience as a Credit controller with the insurance industry in New Zealand is essential.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Overlooking Credit Control function;
- Managing premium bank accounts;
- Reporting on premium collections, commission payable;
- Assisting Accounts Receivable Officer (ARO) in allocating payments during busy times (e.g. June, March);
- Monthly Reconciliations of customer accounts;
- Aged Debtors reporting and follow up, making sure that unsuccessful queries will lead to risk’s cancelation;
- Leasing with our external customers on debt collection, disputes;
- Working closely with the operations team on outstanding debtors, aged debtors and unallocated cash processed by ARO;
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers, both internal and external;
- Indirect management of Accounts Receivable function;
- Other ad-hoc duties;
- Proactively providing recommendations to management on better/more efficient ways of operation, constant process improvement.
- This role is suited to someone who is experienced Credit Controller.
- Your maturity, sense of humour and confidence whilst keeping lines of communication open at all times will be required.
- You will be a positive person who enjoys growth and is focused on finding efficiencies.
- You will be 100% comfortable collecting outstanding money within a B2B environment.
- Previous accounts receivable experience AND collections experience is essential.
- You must have the ability to operate to deadlines and work in a team environment, as well as the capacity to interact positively at all levels.
If this is something of interest, apply now or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374.
Ref No: 97183