In this role you’ll lead and coordinate data, analytics and AI activities across key clients to help business capabilities grow by understanding and shaping the journey to strategic objectives.
With proven delivery of business advisory revenue from client engagements in the Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence domains you’d be using your networks to assist in identifying opportunities to increase revenue, reduce costs, increase customer experience and compliance.
Ideally, you’ll be an active member of the relevant local networks with involvement in creating unique content, public speaking, leading and participating in communities and forums
This is a key role within a relatively new team, so the experience we’re looking for within the Data Analytics/AI environment would include:
- Architecture and enablement
- Cognitive Solutions
- Process optimisation
- Product and service development
- Strong client contact network in and around strategy, business transformation, digital technologies and delivery
- Proven consulting experience within the domain at a leading consultancy, technology vendor, enterprise client or similar
- Solid understanding of a business operating model and data-driven transformation
- Proven ability to work successfully with senior stakeholders and end-users, building credibility and strong customer relationships
- Demonstrate experience working in multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams
- Experience and knowledge of agile delivery, product and service design, design thinking, human-centred design and other relevant methodologies
This role would see you join a renowned digital consulting firm going from strength to strength due to the calibre and knowledge of your potential new team mates.
If you have the experience as listed above, apply now. We’ll progress suitable applications quickly. For more information please contact Chris Kent on chris.kent@beyond .co.nz