This organisation is passionate about giving back to their community and is looking for an experience Senior Communications Advisor to align with their values and enhance their communications both internally and externally.
To be successful in this role you will hold:
- Proven experience in a senior communications role, managing multiple priorities.
- Experience utilising modern communication streams and communicating across a range of platforms and channels.
- Confident and eloquent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to manage these at all levels both internally and externally.
- A strategic mindset, being able to see the bigger picture and broader vision of the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing expertise and advice internally around communications, brand and marketing to ensure greater brand alignment and awareness.
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies.
- Writing and/or editing content for reports and presentations, developing key messages and ensuring consistency across the organisation.
- Building strong relationships with partners and key stakeholders to promote and achieve the organisation’s strategic objectives.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know please click APPLY NOW or contact Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information about the role, quoting reference 96322.