Resonant Consulting Limited is a multi-disciplinary engineering and surveying firm with offices in Palmerston North, Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. They are currently looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their survey team in Palmerston North.
Reporting to the Survey Manager this role will see you managing major/complex projects or contracts within time and budget. Contract management and site inspections will see you out and about liaising and communicating with a wide range of people including clients, landowners, council and the general public. You will provide cost effective and accurate outcomes that meet client expectations.
Ideally you will meet the following criteria;
- Proven Civil Engineering experience
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Chartered Professional Engineer (ideally)
- Proven experience working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
In return Resonant can offer you;
- A business that invests in their people
- A fun and dynamic work place (plus a social club that always has something happening after work hours)
- Competitive remuneration
- Work life balance - managers who understand the importance of family and flexible working hours
Don't wait, apply on-line now with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco on 06 357 2020. If you would like a full Job Description please email email@example.com.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.