About the Company:
Our Client is leading in the industry in delivering niche solutions that are innovative, environment friendly and enhance competitive advantage to their customers. Delivering to both national and global markets, our Client offers value recognition, supporting environment and long-term career prospects.
About the Role:
Seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join a highly dynamic team of two with experience in supporting and managing systems, deliver business consultation and be skilled in collaboration with stakeholders. You will be apt in using SAP Plant maintainance tools to sustain and enhance current processes. You will be skilled in managing vendors to keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology.
- Over 5 years’ experience in supporting inhouse applications
- Proven experience in delivering Business Analyst responsibilities
- Experience in working within manufacturing industries with a strong understanding of the business processes involved
- Experience working with vendors, stakeholders and customers
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Experience in C-level collaboration
- Experience with SAP Plant maintenance is highly desirable
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or email Sri Nanduri on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications