- Senior Business Analyst
- Contract - 3 months
- SAP CRM
One of our clients is looking for a SAP Business Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity. This is a complex project within a well-respected large enterprise environment. They are seeking an experienced SAP CRM Business Analyst with exceptional stakeholder management skills to join their team.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders providing day-to-day support and solution enhancements
- Facilitate business solution design workshops and assist with integration and user acceptance testing to ensure overall efficiency and user friendliness of system enhancements and developments
- Capture business requirements
- Process mapping – End to End
- Analyse current state
- Running Workshops
- Create stakeholder engagement plan
- Extensive hands-on on experience across application design and development within a SAP environment
- SAP CRM
- Digital Projects
- Self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure, respond quickly to challenges and meet deadlines
- Exceptional stakeholder management, project experience and strong sense of urgency required
- Influencing stakeholders to achieve consensus
- Strong Process Mapping experience is a MUST
- Viso or Promapp experience
Please apply now or call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more info.
Job Ref: 97794
The legal right to work in NZ is essential. Australian BA SAP Specialists are most welcome to apply.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.