This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned functional Business Analayst, who is looking for the challenge of joining a new team in an organisation that changes lives. You will have experience mentoring junior Business Analysts to develop their skills to achive greater outcomes for both themselves and the customer. As this is a new team there are some big projects to sink your teeth into. In addition you will be building and establishing practices for various projects.
What they want to see in your CV:
- Expereince developing frameworks and practices for large scale projects
- Proven experience in managing and delivering a range of outputs for business projects.
- Knowledge of indigenous models of practice with a commitment to delivering to our Māori cultural framework.
- Strong engagement, facilitation, networking skills
- Expereince as a Business Analyst in Government or Social Services
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- High empathy
- A colaborative approach to the creation of ideas.
Whats on offer:
A dedicated and supportive team, flexible work options and the opportunity to apply your skills and experience to the wellbeing of those in need.
What should you do next:
Please send your resume by clicking the APPLY NOW button below, or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113 for more information, quoting Ref: 97306.