This organisation prides itself on providing their staff with a professional, social and positive work environment. All team members are empowered and encouraged to be proactive & creative in contributing ideas and sharing information.
The role of Technical Applications Consultant works within a group of applications specialists, tasked with providing a 2 nd & 3 rd level technical application support for the users of clinical and business systems. This role will see the consultant provide the design, installation and technical configuration and support services for the applications managed by the organisation. You will be working closely with the ICT, DBA, Development and System Support Teams and have close interaction with the vendors that supply and support the applications.
Eligibility: Prefer NZ citizens, residents or long-term work visa holders. Overseas applicants without sponsorship cannot be considered.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in supporting and configuring an ITSM Tool, ideally Cherwell Service Management.
- Vendors specific qualification i.e. MCP - Windows server and preferably, MSCE.
- 5 - 7 years software application system administration experience (both vendor and bespoke), including:
- data administration and maintaining data integrity
- scripting to automate processes
- environment monitoring
- implementing software releases
- Writing Complex Joins, Sub query and data formatting
- 5+ years’ experience in 2nd / 3rd support role
- Experience in a project environment in bringing applications into operational readiness
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Preferred: Certified ITIL v3 foundation V3 processes, Certified in SQL or equivalent, Cherwell Service Management certification.
If you have any exposure to Finance or Health applications, that would be fantastic.
Our client is a strong believer in promoting the ongoing development of their people and have a generous training budget which is well utilised. So if you are a proactive, people person and you pride yourself on use of initiative, creative problem resolution and your ‘can do’ attitude, this may well be the role for you.
Please apply online now, or call Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 for more info, once you have sent your CV. Ref 100578
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply, and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.