Our client is currently experiencing an extended and sustainable growth period. As part of that growth there have been a number of positive internal changes resulting in a Senior Analyst to be responsible for contributing to the operations of the Planning and Performance team.
These responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Manager Planning and Performance and the Principal Advisors to improve their outcomes, appropriations and performance reporting measures
• Providing analysis and insights to Finance Business Partners, Business groups and Finance and Performance
• Developing and managing budget variance frame work – cost analysis.
• Developing planning and reporting products, tools and processes
• Provide planning and performance support to teams within Finance and Performance
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
• Strong business analysis, planning, performance and reporting skills and the ability to provide high quality and innovative advice
• Experience in complex infrastructure projects
• Strong modelling skills and VBA skills
• Experience coordinating the preparation of operating and capital budgets
• Prior experience in Estate Master is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button or call Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 and / or Liam Brodie 027 566 6561.