- Strong Excel – Financial Modelling skills
- $110-$120k Base Perm Role
- Large government organisation / CBD location
Working for a large and complexed government department. You will be developing financial models to assist decision-making, fund allocations, to forecast future financial performance to assist changes to policy settings and funding arrangements.
- Previous experience in financial modelling
- Assimilate new information or areas of work and come to an understanding of unfamiliar and complex concepts and environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of effective financial modelling and analysis principles, methods, and techniques
- Ability to build effective relationships and work collaboratively at all levels across a large multi-disciplinary organisation.
- A demonstrated commitment to the provision of quality services and delivery of results.
- Knowledge of machinery of government.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 99106
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz