- Contract role – January to March initially
- Stakeholder engagement
- Pragmatic person required!
We are looking for someone who can start in January to assist this team by providing ongoing support and advice to internal and external stakeholders. You will be leading service development projects and providing advice on programmes and services. You will be developing, identify and reporting on national trends and issues impacting on the quality of services programmes and practice. You will excel at building relationships with community organisations, key government stakeholders and internal staff to foster an environment of increased capability and capacity.
You will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience in the social services/health/education field particularly in the development, implementation, and delivery of services or programmes.
- A sound understanding of service design and the ability to apply and adapt this to reality
- Experience in developing commissioning frameworks and processes and contributing to funding allocation models.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to see the “big picture” and understand the strategic context of projects.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic thinking ability
- Strong relationship management skills – able to establish, build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Exercises sound judgment and political sensitivity
- Highly effective communication skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels to achieve understanding, commitment and agreed outcomes
- Strong Interpersonal skills – able to adapt these to suit the needs of the audience
- Highly developed facilitation skills and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong writing skills and the ability to provide evidence-based and balanced analysis
- Flexible, adaptable and pragmatic
In return you will be working with a passionate team who work hard and take pride in the delivery. You will be working on some interesting projects and have the opportunity to work within this large complex government organisation.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 04 472 2434 for further information.
Job Ref: 96316