Our Client is a Manufacturing & Distribution company of Trellis, lattice, Panels and outdoor Landscaping Products based in the heart of Rotorua's Industrial area. They supply to all leading Hardware, Building and DIY stores across New Zealand keeping the facility busy all year round. This company is strong on providing a work - life balance with a 4 day work week giving you fridays and weekends off!
We are currently seeking a Senior Accounts Administration Officer with proven leadership and management experience to lead the administration team.
The role requires a highly organised and efficient person, someone who enjoys challenges and thrives on variety. Having a strong character, an excellent sense of humour and an outstanding work ethic are only some of the prerequisites to excel in this position.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to lead, coach and support a team
- Solid finance skills including financial reporting capabilities, Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll.
- Advanced Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks to deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A great work ethic and strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritise a busy workloadWe can offer the successful applicant a hardworking, friendly and supportive team giving you the opportunity to utilise your varied skill set in a team that will encourage and value your input.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now with your CV, Cover letter and two references or contact 0800 178 233 (Rotorua) to discuss.