I am urgently seeking a Security Consultant with strong government and commercial experience for a 6 month contract for a large government client. This role will be working across a variety of cost recovered initiatives, with interactions with project managers and business owners. The right candidate will also possess a broad knowledge across a range of security and safety domains or specific deep domain expertise, including practical application of security and safety in support of business outcomes
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience providing security expertise across technical delivery teams, vendors and service providers and to business stakeholders
- Solid and demonstrable Security Consultancy experience particularly in a complex environment with multiple commercial and government stakeholders
- Excellent problem analysis and an ability to work through and apply solutions in support of business outcomes
- Ability to influence and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Able to adjust style and communication to meet the needs of the audience
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Proactively builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to accurately manage and prioritise multiple demands without affecting outcomes.
Please note that to be successful for the role you will require the ability to obtain and maintain a CONFIDENTIAL security clearance and have industry recognised qualifications and certifications.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 102037