Our client is looking for a Security Analyst to assist as the backbone of the organizational cybersecurity. You will defend the computer network from gaps and create defence preparations & care responses. The ideal candidate will be working with security architects and engineers.
About the role:
- Plan, apply and promote security actions & controls
- Establish strategies & procedures to defend digital records & information from unlawful contact, alteration & damage
- Keep data & monitor security admission
- Perform susceptibility testing, risk evaluation & security identification
- Organize strategies with outside vendors
- Train staff in security alertness and measures
- Active Directory Hardening is preferred
- Experience with CrowdStrike
- Knowledge of F5 Security
- Use of CyberArk
- Fortinet is a must
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100117